Medical tourism is a growing sector in India. In October 2015, India's medical tourism sector was estimated to be worth US$3 billion. It is projected to grow to $7–8 billion by 2020. According to the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII), the primary reason that attracts medical value travel to India is cost-effectiveness, and treatment from accredited facilities at par with developed countries at much lower cost.
Hospital Planning & Designing
ESPL undertakes green field and brown field projects for planning and design and delivers services through conceptualization, execution, delivery and operationalization of services
ESPL provide solutions in following verticals :-
1. Preparation of Concept report
2. Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR).
3. Preparation of Financial Feasibility Report (Techno economic Feasibility Report.)
4. Market research for selection of specialities / services.
5. Brand management and positioning of hospitals
6. Time lines setting up.
7. Modification of project report, if any, keeping in view the real time projections.
8. Prepration of Architectureal Brief
9. Equipment requirements : BOQs and agencies identification.
Equipment Procurement & installation planning
Preparation of equipment specifications for placement of enquiries to suppliers
10. Identify and work on required statutory formalities / documentation, and clearances.
11. Project Reviews / Monitoring.
12. Identification of agencies : Architects, Builders, Equipment suppliers and others.
2. Negotiations, short listing and award of contracts.