Medical tourism is a growing sector in India. In October 2015, India's medical tourism sector was estimated to be worth US$3 billion. It is projected to grow to $7â€“8 billion by 2020. According to the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII), the primary reason that attracts medical value travel to India is cost-effectiveness, and treatment from accredited facilities at par with developed countries at much lower cost.
Pharmacy Planning, Management & Audit
ESPL can help you achieve your goal to start a pharmacy or to plan your existing pharmacy’s expansion. It has assisted scores of pharmacies, in all areas of practice, during the crucial pharmacy start up phase as well as during pharmacy expansions.
Areas that ESPL excels in include:
• Pharmacy structure design
• Advise on starting a pharmacy business
• Location selection
• Pharmacy business plan review and assistance
• Budget review and Cash flow analysis
• Pharmacy staffing requirements and modeling
• Employee training and development
• Logistics planning
• Policy & Process design and procedure development
• Regulatory compliances
• Risk assessment
• Vendor selection and relations
The audit process is one means of reviewing pharmacy policy, processes and programmes; it ensures that procedures and reimbursement mechanisms are consistent with statutory, regulatory & system requirements.